Monday, November 21, 2011

The first dance

I hadn't initially planned to post my first video tonight---seeing as I just started the blog earlier this afternoon---however, I had a particularly rough experience and when nothing else seemed to work, I decided it was time....to dance.

Now, I should also add that my son is a wise, wise soul...even at just 11.  And my God, I have no idea what on Earth I would do without him.  It's especially difficult as I'm not quite sure how to protect him from my own struggles sometimes, and of course no kid likes to see his mom cry.

So, without having any other options, I lifted my head, looked at him and said, "You know what?  We're going outside.  Right now.  You just start filming."

The result is this video...





And coincidentally, a much happier mood for both of us. (And also hopefully for the people in those cars passing by.)

-T.

No comments:

Post a Comment